Designed to facilitate the entry and stay of entrepreneurs who will be actively involved in the starting up and operation of the company in Singapore, the EntrePass has an initial validity period of up to two years and will be issued upon the submission of a sound business proposal. The EntrePass also allows your immediate family to live here while you start and grow your business in Singapore. With the EntrePass you may leave and re-enter Singapore frequently with ease. It is renewable for as long as the business remains viable.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible for an EntrePass if:
- You have (or intend to start) a private limited company registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
– If registered, the company must be less than 6 months old on the date you apply.
– If you have not registered, you can wait for the outcome of your application before registering.
- Your company has at least $50,000 in paid-up-capital. You need to provide a bank statement that shows at least $50,000 in a Singapore-based company bank account.
- You hold at least 30% of the shares in the company.
Application for an EntrePass is open to all nationalities.
Your company also needs to meet at least one of these requirements, which will be assessed on merits:
- Your company receives funding or investment from a venture capitalist (VC) or business angel who is accredited by a Singapore Government agency.
- Your company holds an intellectual property (IP) that is registered with an approved national IP institution.
- Your company has an ongoing research collaboration with a research institution recognised by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) or institutes of higher learning in Singapore.
- Your company is an incubatee at a Singapore Government-supported incubator.
If you need assistance in getting Entrepass please contact us. We can assist you in the following.
- Registration of Company
- Writing a suitable Business Plan
- Tie-up with venture capitalist (VC) or business angel who is accredited by a Singapore Government agency.
For more details please visit : http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/entrepass/eligibility