Are you a real estate agent salesperson? Does social media scare you?
Real Estate Salesperson are some of the best marketers in an offline person-to-person environment. You’re incredibly brilliant at getting to know your clients on a very personal level, getting involved in your community, and connecting with your local market.
What you’re not very good at is applying this to your social media.
The best real estate marketers think of social online like they do social offline!
Social media provides a way to further connect with your local clients and groups and boost your real estate marketing efforts. Social can build trust, and spread your marketing through friends of friends.
But how do you do it?
In this article I’ll give you an overview of Facebook and how real estate agents can use them!
1. Post about Your Neighbourhood. Show off your listings’ neighbourhood. This both markets your area to prospective residents, and it also shows your passion and knowledge of where you are selling homes. For example, If there is a new community centre being built, post about it, and express the merits and how it will make the lifestyle better for new (and existing) residents.
2. Use Images when you Update. Images on Facebookare the most engaging types of content. The more Likes, shares and comments your posts get, the more they will be viewed in News Feeds by the friends of your Facebook Fans (people who Like your Page).
3. Post about Events in Your Neighbourhood. Show how wonderful your city culture is. Post about local events in your town. If you’re going to a neighbourly event, tell your Fans, and invite them to join you. Ask questions, too, to spark engagement.
4. Show you Care About Your Clients. You do this in person, so show you care about your clients on your Facebook Page too.
5. Engage with Contests. Contests provide an amazing way to create more engagement on your Page, and have fun with your Fans. You can use all kinds of contests to develop deeper relationships with your clients, get to know their likes and dislikes, and promote yourself as a realtor who listens. You can even use them as a way to market your listings, too!
6. Post Your Listings. Yes, use Facebook to post your listings, too. The golden rule in social media is 80/20. That is – post 80% of your content about lifestyles, customer interests, and other updates; post 20% of your content about you and your product. This keeps your social media social, and engaging.
When you post your listings, keep the personality of you and your Facebook Page. This is not a print ad. Tell about the home, and what points will sell it. Tell how many bedrooms and bath. Tell the address. Tell the price. But keep it engaging.
Ask questions about your new place, to get comments about what people like about it, what they like about the neighbourhood, or comments about the schools and community facilities. Post about your Open Houses, too.
7. Use Geo-targeted ads. Facebook lets you target your ads very specifically. You can use promoted posts, for example, to get your great Facebook posts seen by other Facebookers in your geographic target market.
8. Solidify Your Personal Brand. You may argue that you do not need the added expense of a website since your broker or agency supplies you with one as part of employment, but nothing could be further from the truth. What happens if you leave that brokerage to branch out?
Personal branding in real estate is important. You need to set yourself apart from the competition. You don’t want to be lumped in with everyone else in the office on some generic website, otherwise what’s the benefit of the prospect choosing you over another agent in your office?
When you create your own website, you begin to brand yourself online. Your website is a direct reflection of you, your goals, and your services. No matter where you go, your name is your brand, and your clients will be able to find you.
Your real estate web design should include highlights of everything you personally bring to the table, in addition to other bits of information and services that directly tie in to your field of expertise. If you make your website a one-stop shop, why would your clients need to go anywhere else?
Get your personal website .
Please WhatsApp at +65 8742 8153 to discuss now!